Native American Teepee Stencil Set - Craft Template
Our Native American Indian themed stencil set is perfect your scrapbooking, card making, crafting and home decor /DIY projects. Use the teepees, crossed arrows and cactus stencil on fabric and furniture or for creating borders and patterns on walls.
Arrange in an infinite number of patterns to cover as large or small a space as you like. An incredibly useful stencil that you'll be reaching for again and again!
Stencil Size Information:
- 1 A4 sheet is supplied
- 2 Teepees, 1 crossed arrows and 1 cactus are supplied on sheet
- Each teepee measures 10 x 12 cm
- The 3 crossed arrows measure 4.5 x 8 cm
- The cactus measures 3 x 5 cm
A larger version of this design is also available.
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!