Treble Clef Stencil - Music Craft Template
Our treble clef symbol craft stencil is an ideal tool for crafting and decorating projects. This reusable G clef symbol is perfect for fabric painting, card making or adding that special finishing touch to an up-cycled piece of vintage furniture.
- A6 sheet (10.5 x 14.8 cm) - Treble clef measures 3.7 x 10 cm
- A5 sheet (14..8 x 21 cm) - Treble clef measures 5.5 x 15 cm
- A4 sheet (21 x 29 cm) - Treble clef measures 9.3 x 25 cm
Larger sizes of this stencil design are also available.
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!