We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop it and make a better experience for our visitors.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Collection of Personal Information
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information, a newsletter etc or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. We will only ask for information that is of relevance to the provision of our services. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- We do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Access to Your Personal Data
The UK Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access will be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using our contact form.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to our holding company and its other subsidiaries. Information will be disclosed to third parties only under the following circumstances:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
External Web Content