Banksy Barcode Leopard Wall Stencil
Our Banksy Barcode Leopard is a recreation of one of Banksy's early works. Our reusable stencil recreates this iconic piece of British contemporary art, featuring 2 stencil sheets, one with the barcode truck/ carriage and one with the Leopard template. These stencils have been laser cut from high quality mylar to faithfully reproduce the graffiti / stencil style of the original Banksy Leopard and Barcode Art. Create your own Banksy feature in your home !
This urban graffiti art stencil is perfect for walls, doors, furniture, fabric and much more.
- Small (2 x A3 sheets): Barcode template is 29 x 23 cm, Leopard template is 21 x 30 cm. Overall size approx. 50 x 35 cm
- Medium (2 x A2 Sheets): Barcode template is 39 x 32 cm, Leopard template is 30 x 40 cm. Overall size approx. 65 x 44 cm
- Large (2 x A1 Sheets): Barcode template is 55 x 45 cm, Leopard template is 42 x 57 cm. Overall size approx. 92 x 68 cm
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!