Cactus Pattern Wall Stencil - Allover Stencil Template
Our CraftStar cactus and triangle geometric pattern stencil can help you create simple stunning feature walls in your home . This repeating pattern stencil can be used to quickly and easily refresh and add a modern twist to the decor in almost any room of your home.
Just align the edges and tile across your wall for a truly seamless pattern. Cover any area you like, to create your own feature wall ... all without the expense of designer wallpaper!
- A3 Sheet - Pattern measures 32 x 26 cm. Each cactus measures 3 x 4.2 cm.
- A2 Sheet - Pattern measures 46 x 37 cm. Each cactus measures 4.3 x 6 cm.
- A1 Sheet - Pattern measures 64.5 x 50 cm. Each cactus measures 6 x 8 cm.
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!