Classic Celtic Knot Stencil - Celtic Craft Template
Celtic knots are one of the most recognisable pieces of Celtic art. This ancient symbol is sometimes referred to as a mystic or endless knot.
Our small Celtic Knot stencils make a great addition to your stencil collection. Use this intricate design to add unique, personal touches to your cards, crafts and DIY.
Stencil Size Information:
- A6 - Celtic Knot measures 6 cm diameter
- A5 - Celtic Knot measures 10 cm diameter
- A4 - Celtic Knot measures 15 cm diameter
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!