Large Trinity Knot Stencil - Set of 4 Large Celtic Knot Templates
Our intertwined Celtic Trinity Knot Wall Stencil faithfully reproduce one of the most recognisable pieces of Celtic art. The Trinity Knot, or Triquerta knot, is a classic Celtic Knot design of three arcs interlaced to form a triangular shape. This simple yet beautiful knot is a well known symbol in both Pagan and Christian heritage. The three interlocking elements are thought to represent three distinct but intertwined themes. For Christians the Trinity knot represents the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In other more pagan faiths is symbolises the Earth, Sea and Sky. Many cultures believe it represents eternal love, and for this reason it is sometimes referred to as the Irish Love Knot.
Use our Trinity Knot Stencil to create unique and personal features in your home.
Stencil Size Information:
- All 4 Trinity knots are supplied on a single sheet - Choose from A3,A2 or A1
- A3 - Trinity knots measure 25 x 22, 12.5 x 11, 10 x 9 and 8 x 7 cm
- A2 - Trinity knots measure 35 x 30, 17.5 x 15, 15 x 13 and 12 x 11 cm
- A1 - Trinity knots measure 50 x 43, 25 x 22, 20 x 17 and 16 x 14 cm
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!