Thistle Border Stencil - Craft Template
The Thistle Border Stencil is instantly recognisable to anyone with an interest in Scottish heraldry. The prickly national flower of Scotland has been used in emblem designs for over 500 years. Our version is perfectly sized to repeat as a border motif, or for adding a finishing touch to furniture and fabrics.
Stencil Size Information:
- Supplied on a single A4 sized sheet
- Thistle design measures 26 x 7.5 cm
Larger sizes of this design are also available
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!