Trinity Knot Stencil Set - Celtic Craft Template
The Trinity Knot, or Triquetra knot, is a classic Celtic symmetrical design of three arcs interlaced to form a triangular shape. This simple yet beautiful knot is a well known symbol in both Pagan and Christian heritage. The three interlocking elements are thought to represent three distinct but intertwined themes. For Christians the Trinity knot represents the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In other more pagan faiths is symbolises the Earth, Sea and Sky.
Our small Trinity Knot stencil set is a great addition to your stencil collection. Use our beautiful Celtic knot stencil set to upcycle an old piece of furniture, decorate a plain cushion or throw or add a personal touch to your cards and crafts.
Stencil Size Information:
- The 4 stencil templates are supplied on a single sheet
- Trinity Knot template 1 is 15 x 13 cm
- Trinity Knot template 2 is 10 x 9 cm
- Trinity Knot template 3 is 7.5 x 7 cm
- Trinity Knot template 4 is 5 x 4 cm