Trinity Knot Stencil Set - Celtic Craft Template
The Trinity Knot, or Triquetra knot, is a classic Celtic symmetrical design of three arcs interlaced to form a triangular shape. This simple yet beautiful knot is a well known symbol in both Pagan and Christian heritage. The three interlocking elements are thought to represent three distinct but intertwined themes. For Christians the Trinity knot represents the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In other more pagan faiths is symbolises the Earth, Sea and Sky.
Our small Trinity Knot stencil set is a great addition to your stencil collection. Use our beautiful Celtic knot stencil set to upcycle an old piece of furniture, decorate a plain cushion or throw or add a personal touch to your cards and crafts.
Stencil Size Information:
- The 4 stencil templates are supplied on a single sheet
- Trinity Knot template 1 is 15 x 13 cm
- Trinity Knot template 2 is 10 x 9 cm
- Trinity Knot template 3 is 7.5 x 7 cm
- Trinity Knot template 4 is 5 x 4 cm
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!