Tropical Flowers & Leaves Stencil Set
Our Tropical Flower and Foliage stencil set features a Hibiscus flower, a Palm leaf and a Monstera leaf (Cheese Plant). . These large stencils are perfect for creating tropical jungle feature walls, canvas or framed prints or for adding colour and interest to fabrics and furniture.
- This set is supplied as 2 x A4 stencil sheets
- Palm Leaf template measures 15 x 25 cm
- Hibiscus Flower template measures 9 x 8 cm
- Monstera Leaf template measures 14.5 x 12 cm
- This set is supplied as 2 x A3 stencil sheets
- Palm Leaf template measures 20 x 35 cm
- Hibiscus Flower template measures 14 x 12 cm
- Monstera Leaf template measures 20.5 x 17 cm
- This set is supplied as 2 x A2 stencil sheets
- Palm Leaf template measures 30 x 50 cm
- Hibiscus Flower template measures 20 x 18 cm
- Monstera Leaf template measures 30 x 25 cm
Our stencils are available in a wide range of sizes. Wherever possible we align our sizes to international paper size conventions. This makes stencil sizes easier to visualise for most customers, and ensures that simple storage solutions are readily available for your growing stencil collection.
The size charts below provide a visual guide to the commonest sizes used for our large stencil and craft stencil ranges.
Our website uses the metric measurement system throughout. All sizes are stated in centimetres.
- Made with top quality 190 micron (7 mil) Mylar polyester film
- Laser cut for a crisp finish every time
- Semi-transparent for simple alignment of your stencil
- Flexible enough to conform to simple curves and reach into corners
- Tough enough to withstand repeated use
- Washable with soapy water, white spirit and turpentine
CrafStar stencils are incredibly versatile and can be used for lots of different home and crafting projects. Why not have a go at stencilling on walls, floors, windows, furniture, fabric - anywhere your imagination takes you. There are hundreds of different techniques you can use and effects you can achieve. We hope you have lots of fun getting creative!